What is a Plan P?
Plan P is a ‘what’s next’ process for prime time women who want to get strategic with their dreams.
Plan P is about designing a future where passion, purpose, potential and prosperity intersect.
Plan P is a plan crafted with powerful, purposeful intentions, interlaced with excitement and energy to help you bring your emerging vision to life…. whatever that looks like for you.
Plan P is about stepping into the fullest expression of yourself .
Plan P is about confidently transforming your ideas, experience and talents into something unique, fulfilling and purposeful.
Plan P is NOT to be confused with a Plan B!
Unlike a Plan B, a Plan P is not designed to be a fallback, in case the desired plan doesn’t work! Plan P IS ‘the desired plan’ – a plan deliberately created with powerful intentions, laced with desire and excitement and an energy all of its own.
Plan P embodies the four key elements of passion, purpose, potential and prosperity:
- It’s about personal growth and expansion.
- It’s about making a difference to others as well as making a positive difference to your own life. (A win-win!)
- It’s about recognising the enormous value of what you have to offer.
- It’s about a deep sense of purpose combined with a desire to achieve your full potential.
- It’s about putting your significant life experience, your passion and your unique talents to good use to make a positive difference in the world.
There are two parts to a Plan P…
Part one is about defining exactly WHAT your Plan P looks like… getting crystal clear on how all the bits of your unique life puzzle fit together, in a way that brings you joy. Is it a business? Or is it something else? Do you want to generate an income from this…. or not?
It’s time for you to find it and name it.
Part two is all about the HOW…. the action steps that will turn your dream into a reality, so you can start living it. It’s about becoming a ‘doer’ rather than a ‘thinker’ – a journey that’s exciting and challenging in equal measure but doing it with unwavering support and encouragement makes it a completely different experience than trying to do it all on your own!
That’s what I’m here for.
And you’re interested in finding out more, I’ve made this FREE video to walk you through the whole journey: