Inspiration & Information
Where better to find inspiration than from hearing the stories of those who are ‘out there doing it’. Dip into this selection of short video interviews with Prime Time Business Women in Action who share their experience of setting up a ‘later life’ business.
As you’ll discover, they are women who have created different and unique businesses around their own definition of ‘success’ and yet when you hear their stories, you’ll find some surprisingly similar recurring themes!
Click on the links below:
- Relationship Counsellor Priya Tourkow
- Online magazine creator Ceri Wheeldon
- Networking Expert Siobhan Costello
- Building a Business around Your Expertise Tapping Expert Linda Anderson
- Hypnotherapist Pat Duckworth
- Career Change & Leadership Coach Amanda Cullen
Take your pick from this selection of audio and video blogs covering the ‘how-to’ aspects of creating and growing a successful prime time business.
- Selling the Sizzle NOT the Sausage | Click here
- Answering THIS Question is THE Place to start | Click here
- The Terrible Twosome: Procrastination & Perfectionism | Click here
- Making Business a CHOICE not a COMPROMISE | Click here
- Selling Your Services with Ease | Click here
- Reluctant to Call Yourself a Business Woman? Click here
- Setting Boundaries When You Work From Home | Click here
- How Can I Start a Business Without Any Money? | Click here