Inspiration & Information
Where better to find inspiration than from hearing the stories of those who are ‘out there doing it’. Dip into this selection of short video interviews with Prime Time Business Women in Action who share their experience of setting up a ‘later life’ business.
As you’ll discover, they are women who have created different and unique businesses around their own definition of ‘success’ and yet when you hear their stories, you’ll find some surprisingly similar recurring themes!
Click on the links below:
- Relationship Counsellor Priya Tourkow
- Online magazine creator Ceri Wheeldon
- Networking Expert Siobhan Costello
- Building a Business around Your Expertise Tapping Expert Linda Anderson
- Hypnotherapist Pat Duckworth
- Career Change & Leadership Coach Amanda Cullen
For me, blogging is one of my favourite ways to connect with my ‘tribe’ and discuss the many different challenges, joys, frustrations and successes that come with running a Prime Time business!
You’ll find an eclectic mix of topics covering both personal AND business growth because as we know, the two are TOTALLY interconnected! So, if you want tips on how to manage your mindset or market your small business hop on over and take a look….